Estancia San Martín
The Estancia San Martín Lodge is located in the Lincoln city area, at 330 km (220 miles) from the city of Buenos Aires.
The trip from BA can be accomplished by road via car or a Van (3½ hours) or by air (50 minutes) at the Lincoln airport, situated at 15 minutes from the Lodge.
This historic lodge can accommodate up to 8 hunters.
It provides a wonderful atmosphere for relaxation, comfort and enjoyment.
San Martin’s ground floor features on bedroom with bathroom en suite, a modern kitchen, spacious dining room, and a comfortable living room/den with a cozy fireplace.
The second floor offers 3 generous bedrooms with adjacent baths in each.
If requested, the adjacent managers residence can accommodate up to 4 more hunters.
We have a friendly and well trained staff whose top priority will be to ensure your stay with us is enjoyable and will cater to your every need.
Food and Wines
After returning from the hunts, you will be greeted with delicious hor d’oeuvers and drinks. Our chef will prepare excellent meals featuring the finest Argentinian beef and premium Argentinian wines.
- 4 bedrooms with suite bathroom
- Single room is provided if available
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, tea, and dinner)
- Open bar
- Laundry service
- Guides and birdboys
- Transfers to and from the hunting area
- Gun Rental
- Tips for guides, birdboys and house staff
- Reception at Ezeiza Airport and assistance with gun introduction.
- This is arranged specifically with each group.